Force the Dealer to change their highest card (Force to Qualify) with any hand
Play the Super side Bet for the cost of the Ante
Win the INSTANT cash payout on your Ante Bet and no need to qualify
Play the Progressive if available
Lunar Poker in London
The Dealer Can
Turn their hand over once the Player has finished
Remove and replace their highest card on instruction from the Player (Force To Qualify)
Both the Player and Dealer have 5 cards, the Big question is: would you rather be the Player or Dealer?
Quick Guide to Game Play
Lunar Poker is a very simple game to learn, even for the newest of Poker Players. All you need to know are the following basic rules and the options available:
• Place your ANTE and receive your 5 cards, the Dealer will receive 5 cards with their 5th card face up.
• You can also place your jackpot bet using the latest Progressive jackpot system if available. YOU can also play a SUPER side bet which is on your first 5 cards.
• Before making your decision to Play or Fold against the Dealer, 2 great options are available:
1. You can change 2-5 cards in your hand for a fee of 1 ANTE
2. You can buy a 6th card and make the best combinations out your total of 6 cards, also for the fee of 1 ANTE
• If you have 2 different Poker combinations in your hand, you will be paid on both combinations!, provided your 1st
combination beats the Dealer’s qualified hand and at least 1 card in your 2nd combination is not included in your 1st
• The Dealer will only play if they qualify with a combination of Ace-King or higher.
• After the Dealers open their cards, if they don’t qualify with Ace-King or higher, you can attempt to make the Dealer
qualify (Force To Qualify). If you chose this option, for a fee of 1 ANTE, the Dealers will remove the highest card from their hand and replace it with a new card from the top of the deck. If the Dealer then qualifies and you have a winning combination, you will be paid!
As a Poker Player, incredible options are available to you to beat the Dealer, unlike any other game. The Dealer is left with the 1st 5 cards only, unless of course you take the option to choose otherwise, the Dealer is totally in Your hands!